How to leverage your dealership offerings to create customers for life
In our last post, we talked about how market shift and securing customer loyalty are good reasons for a car dealership to invest in an automatic car wash. Now we’ll talk about increased customer satisfaction, converting an expense into a profit, and how to work smarter, not harder.
Quality services outshine the competition because they deliver a consistent clean.
Investing in a tunnel system boosts a customer’s repeat visits to the service department and increases a dealership’s ratings, and offering quality amenities adds dollars to the bottom line.
A car wash package is a great way to offer an additional amenity without flooding the services department with time-consuming service requests.
How can you boost customer retention?
Customer retention is key to a profitable bottom line.
- Offer car washes to all service customers.
- Cross market! Offer dealership and service specials to car wash customers.
- Develop a retention program using unlimited wash packages.
- Ensure each customer is fully satisfied.
Work smarter, not harder
You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars in marketing campaigns to bring customers back to the dealership.
An express car wash system can become one of your most profitable departments. As a dealership, you’re already washing cars. Why not invest in a quality experience that requires less labour?
We offer a variety of express tunnel products for a faster return on your investment at a lower cost of ownership. We can also retrofit or upgrade your current car wash.
Curb the Cost of Staffing
A more robust system means less staffing. Did you know that most car wash systems will cost you less than one full time employee in the long term? A quality system requires fewer employees, and you’ll maintain a higher output.
Some cost-saving facts:
- The average customer wait time in service is 6-15 minutes per transaction.
- Up to 70% of wash customers have never been to your dealership.
- You can wash over 100 vehicles an hour with two employees on site.
- 40-50% of water is reclaimed, so utility costs will decrease.
- You can market to customers who normally don’t come to your dealership.
Ready to invest in your dealership? Interested in our products and services? Check out all we offer.