THE BEST IS NOW EVEN BETTER
The XR1000 conveyor combines cutting-edge technology with rugged, rock-solid construction to give you a conveyor that is simple to operate, easy to maintain and bulletproof tough. We’ve kept the key components that made our RG-440 conveyor the industry standard for conveyor car wash systems, and engineered new features to create the smoothest, widest and most operator-friendly tunnel car wash conveyor on the market today.
UNIQUE GUIDE RAIL DESIGN:
- Relief angled guide rail reduces the chance of contact with delicate suspension components and the wider 14″ opening accommodates today’s broader, low-profile tires and all-wheel drive vehicles.
Revolutionary Take-Up Design:
- No-slide, X-frame cradle requires no greasing or regular maintenance, and creates a smooth, air-controlled take-up.
DUAL CALL-UP CYLINDERS:
- This simple backup system ensures you will always have the ability to call-up rollers
- Super-duty 1/2″ steel-constructed top deck for a tougher, longer-lasting tunnel car wash conveyor. The roller return channel is more robust, with an open design to let dirt and debris pass through to extend roller life.
SUPER STRONG SAFETY DOOR:
- Safety door is the strongest, quietest and most stable in the industry with a lower pivot point for extra durability.
- Entrance and exit sections are 5 feet in length, making installation fast and easy
- Smooth profile Pro-Tec guide rail is gentle on wheels, and slides directly into the steel U-channel for easy installation and long-term maintenance.
- Improved contact point on the tires
- X-458 forged steel chain
- Hydraulic or electric drive
- 230/460 V, 60 Hz
- 3HP or 5HP
- 10 GPM—up to 120’
- 15 GPM—over 120’
- ¼” line
- 0.5 CFM (0.014 CMM)
- 100 PSI (7 BAR)
- 10 VAC 60 Hz
- 1 Phase
- 1 Amp