MacNeil is Proud to Be With You Every Step of the Way!
Thinking of starting a car wash business? We’ve got the expertise, knowledge, and custom planning and solutions to not only get your car wash business started, but to keep it functioning at it’s performance peak for years to come! Our high-quality, rock-solid systems provide excellent wash consistency with low maintenance and operating costs. Plus, the gentle and safe cleaning power of MacNeil’s Envirosoft Foam produces a clean, mirror-like finish every time that your customers will notice – and come back for!
Get In Touch With Us!
* These fields are required.
- Car washing has never been a more profitable endeavor. With more cars on the road and the frequent implementation of municipal regulations that prohibit car washing in driveways and parking lots due to waterway pollution, car wash owners are experiencing heavier volumes and frequencies of customer purchases. Total annual car wash sales are estimated to exceed $24 billion! This is an industry that is experiencing tremendous growth, and external factors are ensuring that this trend won’t be going out of fashion anytime soon.
- Starting a car wash business is a serious investment, as most profitable businesses are! Depending on whether you are starting from scratch, have land, or are retrofitting an already-standing building that you own, the investment will definitely vary. Starting from scratch car wash businesses can cost from between $1 million to $5 million USD. There are many factors to consider, such as location, real estate, business model and the type of car wash that you want to build. To make sure that you are ready to undertake this exciting venture, you should consult with a sales representative and assess your financing options. Also, click here to check out what systems are available with MacNeil!
Simply put, we want what is best for our customers! This mindset has worked its way into every aspect of our business, and doing what we do, for over 30 years, has given us experience and know-how that will benefit our customers for years to come. Here are just some of the benefits of partnering with MacNeil Wash Systems:
- Education: Our College of Clean will give you the theoretical and practical knowledge and skills that you need to be a successful car wash owner and operator.
- Planning: Benefit from our comprehensive site layout analysis and proforma.
- Expertise: Consult with our experienced sales experts and get to know the ins and outs of your equipment and what it can do for you.
- Distribution: We have a strong international network of best-in-class distributor partners who offer ongoing support, service, and who have MacNeil inventory stocked and ready at all times.
- Help: We will be there for you from the moment you get started on your new car wash business without new construction supervision, professional equipment installation and set-up.
- Convenience: Need parts? Use our online parts ordering with next day delivery option!
- Quality: Our high-performance car wash equipment and cleaning solutions are formulated for the tunnel environment.
- ROI: Capitalize on consistency, higher throughput, less damage, reduced labor needs, customer satisfaction, loyalty and volume!
There is no right answer to this, because different wash systems are better for different reasons. MacNeil offers two different types of car wash systems: the In-Bay Express Mini Tunnel, and the Express Wash Tunnel, and each of these can come in different configurations and sizes. The In-Bay Express Mini Tunnel is better suited for business owners with limited space, because 35′ is all it takes to build one of these profitable Mini Tunnels. Here are some benefits of the In-Bay Express Mini Tunnel:
– Easy conversion from a slow-moving in-bay automatic that requires only 35 feet
– Triple your throughput to as many as 50+ cars per hour
– Increase profits with wheel and tire add-ons
– Lower installation costs with shorter downtime and little or no site changes
– Reduce water and formula consumption
The Express Wash Tunnel really is the Mercedes of car wash systems. It is a larger investment, however it provides a variety of functions and services that will bring customers back for more! They can come in 4 different configurations: 85′, 100′, 120′, and 150′. These tunnel systems are better for people whose main business is car washing, whereas In-Bay Express Mini Tunnels are more ideal as secondary operations to convenience store owners, fleet rental agencies and car dealerships.
In-Bay Express Mini Tunnels Express Wash Tunnels
Why Partner with MacNeil?
Look no further. With more than 30 years of car wash-industry experience, MacNeil knows what it takes to be profitable in the car wash industry and has everything you need to get started. We’ve developed specific formulas for success which dictate the when, where, and how to make a profitable car wash investment regardless of format… flex serve, express exterior, or drive-through.
We can advise you on every aspect of car wash return. We understand your objectives and the challenges ahead, and we’ve got the professional advice and custom solutions you need. Our network of consultants extends worldwide.
- Site layout and traffic flow
- Building design & equipment specifications
- Equipment consulting and supply
- New construction supervision and installation management
- Operational budget development and performance projections
- Menu and site signage design assistance
- Staff selection and training assistance
- Marketing and brand development
- Aftermarket service and supplies
- Continuous Education and Operational Training
Which Best Describes You?
Retrofitting your Wash?
Looking for a Tunnel System?
FREE New Investor Seminar!!!
Are you a new investor in the car wash industry who wants to learn a little more about the in’s and out’s of the car wash business? You must be so relieved to hear that we have an educational program to help you do just that! Our one-day new investor workshop will teach you everything you need to know about the industry and how to get started. Click the button below to view our offers and learn to shine at the College of Clean!
Hover Over the Panels to Read More!
CAR WASH VIDEOS
Mike’s Recipe for Success!
“MacNeil is such a value proposition because when you buy something there’s so much more than just purchasing a piece of hardware. You purchase the hardware to build your business, to bring in this group of customers that you may not even know at this time, but through the next few months and years you’re going to develop this business.”
-Mike Dickert, Complete Car Wash, Anniston, Alabama
Click here to watch Mike talk about his Recipe for Success!
Mike Dickert, Complete Car Wash, Anniston, AL
Truitt Luckie, Auto Oasis Car Wash, Hoover, Alabama
Jason Brown, Extreme Clean Car Wash, Meridianville, Alabama
Victor Thomas, Hamilton Honda
Glen Sheeley, Wash Co., Middletown, N.Y.