Consistent and Accurate Formula Delivery, Every Time
MacNeil’s CleanTouch Echo car wash formula applicator was developed to deliver a consistent and accurate mixed solution, improving your chemical performance and vehicle coverage while using less water and chemical solutions. The CleanTouch Echo car wash chemical applicator also takes up less space, and requires less ongoing maintenance than traditional mixing, dosing and pumping equipment.
- Consistent and Accurate Formula Delivery – The properly diluted solution is delivered to the car wash formula applicator accurately, every time
- Improved Vehicle Coverage – Regulated, boosted pressure results in less solution used with better vehicle coverage and stunning visual results
- Small Footprint – Centralized, all-in-one system eliminates the need for cumbersome mixing tanks
- Durable, Reliable Construction – System is designed using the most formula-resistant materials
- Fast and Easy Maintenance – Quick-connect injectors and quick-change pumps are easy to install or replace on your car wash formula applicator
- Configurable – From bug prep to triple foam to foam curtain applications—accessories are available to customize your CleanTouch Echo car wash formula applicator system
- Single active pump: 20 GPM, inlet line minimum 1” inside diameter
- Dual active pump: 40 GPM, inlet line minimum 1½” inside diameter or QTY:2 X 1” inside diameter
- Maximum rated temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Suggest 50 micron filtration
- Pump electrical: 24 VAC or 24 VDC or 120VAC, 3.5 Watts per valve 208-230V/8.9A or 460V/3PH/4.2A
Dimensions (Does not including plumbing or electrical):
- Pump Stand: 32” Width x 54” Height x 15” Depth
- Free-standing dispensing panel: 36” Width x 75” Height x 18” Depth
- Air-Actuated Valves: 3/8″ Outside Diameter, 60 PSI Minimum, 120 PSI Maximum, Dry Air Only. Includes foaming air regulation for each function.
- Injector 3GPM or less: 1/2″ Outside Diameter Poly-Flo
- Injector 3 to 5.5 GPM: 1/2″ Inside diameter minimum
- Injector more than 5.5 GPM: 5/8″ Inside diameter minimum
- Panels, pumps, and motor control units are delivered pre-wired and pre-plumbed for water, air and formula control. Accessories are also available to customize CleanTouch Echo to your unique equipment configuration.